On-Demand API version 2.0 use cases
In this section you will be able to learn how to write queries to pull data from our API.
If you are only looking for information on how to get started, we have covered it in a blog post.
Generic flight search
1. All flights that departed London Heathrow on 26th Apr 2020
2. Latest flights of the Antonov AN-225 Mriya (UR-82060)
3. All flights from Schipol - Amsterdam (EHAM) to San Francisco (KSFO) during a week
Live-flight information only
1. Live view of Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Airport (KATL)
2. All flights that departed from Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Airport (KATL)
3. Refine the previous search to only show Boeing 717-2BD type aircraft
4. All British Airways flights headed to London Heathrow airport
2021-05-26 16:36 UTC
RadarBox On-Demand APIThe AirNav RadarBox On-Demand API enables seamless integration of flight data into client applications.
2020-05-08 16:15 UTC
On-Demand API version 2.0 released + hands-on user's guideWe have just released an important update of our On-Demand API Our Credit-per-Query On-Demand API lets client applications access both real-time and historical flight data on an as-needed volume basis.
2021-12-10 14:15 UTC
AirNav RadarBox Services: Firehose API & Data AnalyticsFirehose API is the enterprise level of the RadarBox API, and we include over... Read our blog post to learn more about our Firehose API solutions.